4.03.2008

Rawr

You are really into dinosaurs right now. You love them. All things dinosaurs are cool to you which is why I'm typing this with a dinosaur sticker stuck on my hand right now. You just ran in and put it on me.

The other thing that you love, would be your brother. Every morning you run out to find Codi and then you run up to him hug him and whisper "I lub you Codi, I lub you." Then you look at me and say, "Mom I lub Codi, he's my wittle brover I lub him." And then my heart melts out of my chest and I fall over and just die from happiness because you two love each other so much.

Your next favorite thing is making messes. Right now you are making a mess and shouting that you want more chogglet nilp, but you don't want to pick up the giant mess you just made.

And now I'm completely flabergasted because you did pick up your mess, and you put it back in the box with the lid on it and everything and I am pretty sure I just passed right out because I've never seen you clean. I guess you really want that chogglet nilp so I better go get it.

I love you sweet baby boy!

Oh sorry, your not baby, you big boy Bandon!


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. COPYRIGHT SHANNON MATEO 2007 DON'T STEAL MY SHIT FUCKERS!

Words I can say

  • Apple
  • Shoe
  • Hot
  • Bye
  • No
  • Ya
  • Baby
  • F**k
  • Sh*t
  • Ball
  • Whoah
  • Uh Oh
  • Cheese
  • Cheeto's
  • Pees (Please)
  • Dog
  • Thanks
  • Mine
  • Nose
  • Papa
  • Dada
  • Mama
  • Shannon
  • Elmo