7.02.2007

A memory

Have I ever told you about how you used to smile and laugh when I would nurse you? When you got a little older, and you started to laugh you would do this thing where you would look up at me, and I would raise my eyebrows and you would break out in this big smile. The smile would break your latch but you wouldn't let go all the way. You would make this funny little laugh that sounded sort like henh. It was so cute. You would just look up and smile then go back to nursing and stare in my eyes. I think because I nursed you, you and I have a special bond. Maybe it isn't even that, maybe its just because you are my little boy. I think you and I were meant to have a special bond. I was born to be your mom some day and you were born to be my son. Its memories like that that remind me, you've loved me from day one, and I, well I loved you before you were even born. It's as though I spent my whole life knowing, some day I would meet you and we would fall in love, and you would look into my eyes and smile as though I was the only person you were ever going to love in your whole life!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. COPYRIGHT SHANNON MATEO 2007 DON'T STEAL MY SHIT FUCKERS!

Words I can say

  • Apple
  • Shoe
  • Hot
  • Bye
  • No
  • Ya
  • Baby
  • F**k
  • Sh*t
  • Ball
  • Whoah
  • Uh Oh
  • Cheese
  • Cheeto's
  • Pees (Please)
  • Dog
  • Thanks
  • Mine
  • Nose
  • Papa
  • Dada
  • Mama
  • Shannon
  • Elmo