8.30.2007

Your welcome 15 years early

This morning you and I had a big fight. You were mad!!! You were MAD in caps lock and everything. You got so mad at me I had to end up holding you down to finish my task. Do you know why you were so mad at me??????

You were mad because I tried to brush your teeth!

Thats it. That was todays big catastrophe. So after I had to basically duct tape you to the floor to brush your teeth and you made the worst cries and faces and I felt for a moment that maybe tooth brushing really was child abuse I sat you up and said lets talk. I tried to explain that you needed to brush your teeth. Your resolve was to slap me! Oh boy did shit go down then my little son. You got put right into time out (my lap in a big bear hug since we were already on the floor) and now you were really pissed. Finally I told you to look at me and that you couldn't hit. You stormed off to the bed and cried for a while. When you finally came back you were making the biggest frowny face pouty lip I have ever seen. You were pretty sad about all of it. I gave you a hug and explained that when you hit mommy it makes her sad and you have to go to time out. Finally we agreed that you would brush my teeth while I would brush your teeth and about a half hour later you finally forgave me!

I've never seen you so mad at me before all over some teeth brushing and time out. I swear you stopped loving me for three minutes this morning. However, when you are 17 in high school and all the girlies love your pearly smile, you can go ahead and thank me then for not letting you be one of those boys with green stinky teeth. So son, 15 years in advance, your welcome for helping out your future teenybopper love life!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. COPYRIGHT SHANNON MATEO 2007 DON'T STEAL MY SHIT FUCKERS!

Words I can say

  • Apple
  • Shoe
  • Hot
  • Bye
  • No
  • Ya
  • Baby
  • F**k
  • Sh*t
  • Ball
  • Whoah
  • Uh Oh
  • Cheese
  • Cheeto's
  • Pees (Please)
  • Dog
  • Thanks
  • Mine
  • Nose
  • Papa
  • Dada
  • Mama
  • Shannon
  • Elmo