2.09.2007

07.13.05

Hi son.
It is Saturday July 30, 2005. You are going to be born in two days. I know this because I am scheduled to have a C-Section on Monday. So you will be born on your due date. I chose to have a C-Section because the doctor estimates that you are about 8 and a half pounds. He said if I wait for you to come out on your own you could be around 9 or 10 pounds. Holy Cow. You are going to be born around 4:30PM on Monday August 1st, 2005. We have decided to change your name. It is now going to be Brandon Cooper Gabriel Mateo. Cooper comes from dads friend Kenneth Cooper. He died when I first met your dad. Gabriel comes from Grandpa Kirks mom. Her name is Gabie and her fathers name is Gabriel. Kirk asked me to name you that because your due date is also your great grandma Gabies birthday. I am so nervous to know that you are going to be here in two days. I am ecstatic to meet you but I am terrified of the surgery. Every one is so excited to see you. Dad is going out of his mind and Grandma and Grandpa Weakland are over the moon. They are going to take the day off work just to meet you. You feel so big. I will be shocked if you weigh less then 7.5 pounds. I sure hope that I am a good mother. I am so afraid I might mess something up. I hope you like me. I got to see you in a sonogram last week. You looked like dad. But who knows maybe you won’t. In the picture I swear you have dads nose. I saw you blink also and I think my heart melted right at that moment. Okay well I think the next time I write to you, you will be here. I hope you enjoy my letters. I love you Brandon.
Mommy

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. COPYRIGHT SHANNON MATEO 2007 DON'T STEAL MY SHIT FUCKERS!

Words I can say

  • Apple
  • Shoe
  • Hot
  • Bye
  • No
  • Ya
  • Baby
  • F**k
  • Sh*t
  • Ball
  • Whoah
  • Uh Oh
  • Cheese
  • Cheeto's
  • Pees (Please)
  • Dog
  • Thanks
  • Mine
  • Nose
  • Papa
  • Dada
  • Mama
  • Shannon
  • Elmo